- Jewelry from Boston-based Pieces of a Girl is beautifully simple but detailed, and supremely wearable. All of the pieces are based on symbols of good fortune, love and luck. Now in the shop are pieces in sterling silver or 24 ct. gold vermeil with beautiful stones like jade, fluorite, mother of pearl, and smoky quartz.
- Our outlet bins have a few new pieces: two winter coats (one is Built by Wendy), amazing 1970's extra small red jumpsuit (yep, pants & a top in one), winter sweaters, and even a few scarves. All are slightly irregular or returns but are priced as such.
The Nana Blog (10/2009)
Preloved Maddie one-of-a-kind scarf made from reclaimed sweaters $38.
House of Spy Sunday top $150, sunglasses by Hobo International $65
- Dagg & Stacey's finely crafted Fall line -- two lovely sweater dresses in plums and rich browns, jackets & perfect "suits" for day in light, smoky grey.
- Perfect-for-every-outfit LA Made with tops, dresses, and sweaters in merlot, fig, and moss, and anthracite. Pictures will be posted soon.
- Sale items? New markdowns include various LA Made tops in night, House of Spy Rockette pants, and select denim. Grab them while you still can.
Today's SECRET Third Thursday Sale is ALL DAY (that's Thurs., Oct. 15th)! Come in & say "RAIN RAIN GO AWAY" & take 15% OFF your ENTIRE purchase! Want to see some bits of sunshine from our current Fall line-up? Check out lovingly detailed favorites from Dagg & Stacey, Preloved, It Jeans, House of Spy & LA Made.