03/27/13: Nana Pops Up at GoodWood!
On Wednesday, March 27th, Nana's spring line debuts at GoodWood, and we are so excited to see our clothes surrounded by gorgeous homegoods!
Nana's Spring '13 line is full of great new looks in a fresh color palette that's earthy yet refined. Get ready for classic tops in easy tunic lengths, so they can be worn over skinny jeans or tucked into skirts, a sleek pencil skirt, and silky, go-everywhere dresses. This season we're incorporating delicate detailing and dainty florals. It's chic and simple, with a focus on fit. There's nothing cutesy about this collection!
The new Nana pairs perfectly with GoodWood, and we can't wait to spend the evening surrounded by their jaw-dropping assortment of antiques and curios. We hope you'll join us!
What: Nana Spring '13 Pop-up!
Where: GoodWood, 1428 U Street NW
When: Wednesday, March 27th, 5-8p
- If you have questions about your order or would like more information about Nana, we can be reached at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are also available by phone at 202-596-9303.
- For wholesale inquiries, contact email@example.com.
- Raise money for a cause dear to your heart with a Nana fundraising event. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to plan your exclusive fundraiser.
- Book consultant hours with Nana owner and designer Jackie Flanagan through Bits of Thread's Designer Mentoring Program.