01/26/13: Our Third Annual Clothing Swap! UPDATED
Start the year off right with some winter wardrobe cleansing! Strip your closet of everything that doesn't fit or doesn't quite work--all those pieces that looked great in the store but somehow never made it into rotation--and bring them to Nana for our third annual clothing swap. This way you can purge the old stuff and stock up on new finds all at the same time! We know you love Nana's wardrobe staples, but sometimes it’s just nice to walk away with a bag full of free clothes.
UPDATE: The first day of our swap (January 26th) has sold out, so we've added a second day, January 27th!
How does it work?
1. Buy a ticket to participate! Tickets for the January 27th swap available here.
Tickets are $15. Once you have a ticket, just bring a bag of stuff to swap, and you get entrance to the event. Space is limited and tickets will not be sold at the door.
2. Drop off your bag of items to swap from 1-2pm.
Women’s clothing, shoes, and accessories are eligible to swap. All items must be in ready-to-wear shape: dry cleaned, ironed, no missing buttons, stains or tears, etc. The swap will be multi-seasonal; feel free to bring summer and winter attire. No sweatpants, swimwear, intimates, jewelry, menswear, or workout gear please. All items must be checked in by 2pm to ensure appropriate time to organize the main shopping area
3. Go explore while we set up
This is a great time to explore the quirky Mount Pleasant neighborhood by shopping around or grabbing brunch at one of the many local establishments.
4. The swapping begins at 4pm!
Entrance to the swap starts at 4pm sharp and stuff goes fast so don’t be late. You’re welcome to fill one bag (please bring your own) to the brim. Please note there will be no dressing rooms. The swap will end promptly at 6pm. All items left at the conclusion of the swap will be donated to Martha's Table
This is our third annual swap, and every year we've had more swappers, more amazing clothes, and more fun! Buy your ticket early!
What: Nana's Annual Clothing Swap
Where: Nana, of course (3068 Mt. Pleasant St. NW)
When: January 26th and January 27th (clothing drop-off from 1-2, swapping from 4-6)
Tickets for the January 27th swap: http://nanaswap2.eventbrite.com/#
- If you have questions about your order or would like more information about Nana, we can be reached at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are also available by phone at 202-596-9303.
- For wholesale inquiries, contact email@example.com.
- Book consultant hours with Nana owner and designer Jackie Flanagan through Bits of Thread's Designer Mentoring Program.